The privacy of personal client information is important to Ashley General Agency, LLC (AGA).
AGA collects and maintains nonpublic personal information necessary to provide premium quotations, meet underwriting guidelines, process claims, and manage customer accounts. We collect nonpublic personal information from the following sources:
- Information received on applications and other forms
- Information about your transactions with us or our affiliates
- Information from a consumer reporting agency
- Information from an inspection agency
- Information from claims reports
- Information from third parties such as credit reports, driving records, claims history, etc.
We do not sell information regarding our customers under any circumstances. Nonpublic information regarding our customers is held in strict confidence and only authorized personnel are permitted to access such information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable standards to guard nonpublic personal information.
Become an Agent |
Online Quoting |
Request a Certificate |
Online Payment |
Report a Claim |
Contact Us |
AGA Employment Center |
Important Note: This website provides only a simplified description of coverages and is not a statement of contract. Coverage may not apply in all states. For complete details of coverages, conditions, limits and losses not covered, be sure to read the policy, including all endorsements.